Considerations for your portrait session.
These plans will be in place starting May 18th, 2020, to comply with best practices for open businesses recommended by the state of Minnesota:
- Distancing: I will follow all guidelines for physical distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between myself and customers. I will be using a telephoto (zoom) lens to accomplish this.
- Outdoor locations: Summer sessions will be done outdoors at locations that are open to professional photographers.
- Posing: All posing will be no-contact, which means I will guide you on how to pose from a distance.
- Facemasks: I will wear a facemask if guidelines continue to recommend I do this.
- Gear: I will clean my gear before and after each session with cleaners appropriate and safe for photography gear.
- Handwashing: I will continue to use the best handwashing practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Reschedules: If you or I am feeling unwell or have a fever within 72 hours (3 days) of your appointment, your session will be rescheduled.